EMPIREX CAPITAL LLC. Is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the www.empirexcapital.com website. A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact www.empirexcapital.com using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for EMPIREX CAPITAL LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Collection of Information
- The website (www.empirexcapital.com) actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member is disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing. This may be in the form of email, text messaging, or direct mail amongst others.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may 6 retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.